What is a Silent Meeting?
Silent Meetings take place through the use of state-of-the-art technology, where multiple speakers are placed in different areas of a room and assigned their own channel. From there, delegates are provided with receivers and headphones, which allows them to switch between speakers/channels without creating any interference from one group to another.
The beauty about hosting a Silent Meeting is that it allows conference holders to deliver a multitude of audio (including tracks, speakers, streams, etc.) into the same room, while allowing delegates to select their preferred channel based on their desired outcomes of the conference.
Benefits of Silent Meetings
Where can Silent Meetings be used?
- Maximise your space by partitioning a large area without audio interference
- Substantial reduction in costs due to reduced logistics, equipment and manpower
- Reduced noise pollution
- Reduced set up time
- Supports events of any size
- Delegates can choose from various options/stations based on their specific interests
- Able to have several groups in one room as opposed to having a group per room
- Product/Company launches
- Training sessions
- Yoga classes
Silent Meeting Equipment
Each speaker/presenter is provided with a microphone.
Each microphone is fed into a mixing desk.
For each microphone, there is a transmitter, which replaces a traditional PA System and Loudspeakers. The transmitter combines the audio channels and sends them through to the radiators.
The radiators are placed around the room to provide the required coverage.
Receiver and Headphones
Delegates are provided with headphones and receivers, where they can choose the channel that they wish to listen to.